Thursday, December 24, 2009

Will Putting food colouring In my hair stain it or wil it wash out?

I have light blonde hair


And Im driven to wanting to use food colouring for manic panic dyes are banned from being sold where I and any other ones a ridiculously overpriced.


Any advice?Will Putting food colouring In my hair stain it or wil it wash out?
It will wash out cos its water based.


I've used it and had no probs washing it out.











Good luck and have fun with it cos its totally harmless.Will Putting food colouring In my hair stain it or wil it wash out?
no it will not wash out right away it will take several months and i wouldn't even think about that mabye if mix it with saop and water but still wouldnt do it
heres a youtube video about it


hope it helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment