Thursday, December 24, 2009

As a single guy on the prowl, is it necessary for me to wash off those burrito stains on my t-shirt ?

I'd just smear more burrito on till it's pretty well evenly applied. Then you'll be styling and you won't need cologne.As a single guy on the prowl, is it necessary for me to wash off those burrito stains on my t-shirt ?
depends on what you might be prowling for...


It might work to your advantage, LOLAs a single guy on the prowl, is it necessary for me to wash off those burrito stains on my t-shirt ?
if you are on the prowl for chicks, then yes.
No....as a matter of fact, you should actually ADD some pea soup and cranberry sauce stains, just to round out the color scheme.....
You did say you were ';on the prowl';, right? Well, you don't need to worry about washing stains out of your t-shirt IF you are satisfied with having a gal with ketchup and mustard stains on HER t-shirt. After all, like attracts like, you know.
No....I'm sure there's someone out there similarly dressed.
LOL...no...it attracts attention ;-) Go ask a good-looking female who is also on the prowl for a napkin or something :-)
As hard and tiring as it may be to do so, yes it is necessary.
absolutely not....they make you look so debonair .
That would be a good idea.
nakita say's woman like those stains. it makes the man!
Any man prowl worthy... would just remove the shirt...








I'd be more concerned with the emmissions on the other end caused by the burrito...





Good Luck!
yes...SHOUT them out!
yeah, and some Beano might help too!
leave chunks. the chicks dig that.
hire me...i can make it for you...
no, chicks dig that. chicks like skid marks too, so don't bother wiping your azz
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment