Sunday, December 20, 2009

What takes out washed in baby stains?

My growing toddler gets almost everything stained! I have a 50/50 shot at being able to get it out when i head to the washing machine. Is there anything that i can treat some of her clothes, that already have the stain washed in, with?What takes out washed in baby stains?
I take care of 3 grandkids and always have a tub of oxyclean by the washer. I put their clothes in, fill the tub, add 2 scoops of oxyclean and let them soak for about 10 minutes then add the detergent and wash. My daughter in law can't figure out how their clothes look so good now and how I managed to get the stains out that have been there for months. I also use Spray and Wash for the really bad stains before putting them in to soak.

No comments:

Post a Comment