Sunday, December 20, 2009

When I wash my white laundry it seems like they always end up with stains they never had to begin with! Help?!

I agree with the liquid fabric softener and the hard water answers. But instead of paying for a water softener add a cup of Boraz to your laundry it softens the water and helps boost the detergent cleaning action I use it and it really works we have alot of minerals in our water.When I wash my white laundry it seems like they always end up with stains they never had to begin with! Help?!
It sounds to me like you have ';hard water';. The stains you are seeing are caused by iron in your water.





There are a couple of ways to address this. If you are not the homeowner just purchase laundry additives for removing these stains. They can be purchased at your local grocery store in the laundry aisle.





If you are the homeowner, you may want to invest in the purchase of a ';water softener'; product. You can find dealers for them in your yellow pages. I am not positive, but Lowes and Home Depot may sell the systems too.When I wash my white laundry it seems like they always end up with stains they never had to begin with! Help?!
If they're 'yellowy' stains then they could be from hard water. You can try adding a bit of bleach to the wash, but if it's really hard water that may not be enough. You may need to look into a water softener.
I know this sounds crazy, but have you cleaned your washer?? Sometimes, grease builds up inside, especially if you have a man that works on cars, etc. My reasy clothes did that to the washer once - I had to degrease the machine!
I don't know what you're implying, but I didn't do anything to your laundry. So, stop accusing me of molesting things already!
always be cautious when washing white.if you r washing white laundry wash it alone.try using a good bleach.that would help.
Always put a cup of bleach and do it in hot water.
You may have hard water, and those are rust or sediment stains from the water. And adding bleach to hard water just compounds the problem. For best results, have your water tested. If it is hard water, you will want to install a water softener.
MAYBE GET A NEW WASHER OR DRYER OR BY NEW FABRIC CLEANER
My mom had this terrible problam , but she now washes white at a higher temp , and she uses bleach ... if it doesnt work maybe ur washer has somethin wrong goin on ..
if it is your own washing machine, i would run an empty load with a couple of cups of bleach in it and hot water. if it is at the laundy mat, use bleach every time.
I heard that if you add liquid fabric softner it makes your whites not look as white, but I dont know if thats what it could be or not
buy a new washer and dryer..
That happens to me, a lot of times its from the fabric softener (if youre using the liquid form). Make sure to dilute the fabric softener with water when you pour it in, and use bleach with your whites.
instead of clorox use 1/4 cup of pinesol for a medium load, yes pinesol !!!! it sounds weired but it works.















































.

No comments:

Post a Comment