Sunday, December 20, 2009

What is a quick and easy way to remove deodorant stains from shirts without having to wash them?

I always seem to do this and then end up having to change my ouffit, any advice?What is a quick and easy way to remove deodorant stains from shirts without having to wash them?
Well, I usually wear my hair in a towel in the morning until I'm ready to dry it. Use that towel that it saturated in moisture and rub the article of clothing with it. It ALWAYS takes out my deodorant stains and I can run out the door.What is a quick and easy way to remove deodorant stains from shirts without having to wash them?
not happenin. get a spray on deodarant.
You could try using a colored pencil and going over the stain. I think it helps a little, especially with semi light shirts. Use a color pencil thats darker than the actual shirt color. I think it works alright!
Rub it with water.

No comments:

Post a Comment