Sunday, December 20, 2009

Why do my teen sons socks always have pale yellow crusty stains on them. I have to pull them apart b4 I wash?

They also have this bleachy smell, I am concerned he might be doing enhalant drugs or something.Why do my teen sons socks always have pale yellow crusty stains on them. I have to pull them apart b4 I wash?
hey remember me? i bother you huh?well,moron!!the sticky bleachy smell is ejaculate. your boys are gizzing on their laundry.Happy washing b*tch.haha haha haha.dumba$$Why do my teen sons socks always have pale yellow crusty stains on them. I have to pull them apart b4 I wash?
Better check under his bed mom, you might be able to find cgoodspeed24 's missing socks. Not that they would want them back.
I don't know but I hope your Son doesn't see this on hear or He may hit you with them...
yeah i agree with the others he is using the socks to spank it sorry tell him to make a fifi. more sensation less mess
all ten boys do it I'd wear gloves..when you pick them up lol or ask him to start doing his own laundry..I had to so now the boys do their own laundry lol..
He might be using them for discreet ';intimate'; encounters. Alone. That is the cleanup tool of choice. Sorry you had to hear that.
If you can SEE the stains as being yellow, obviously the socks are white and you are smelling the bleach on them from previous washings. But I wouldnt reccomend sniffing his socks anymore because that is the remainder of a bologna pony wack a thon battle that he has obviously won. In other words its semen.
Lol detecings socks by stained sucks and a strange smell on said socks








Thats some mighty fien detective work
sounds like hes a wanker lol jks








dan
although the other answers are very possibly right, another thing could be a fungal infection. if it smells of ammonia that is probably what it is. and trust me on this one...at that age my socks were crusty and yellow because of that...and well, the other thing also
most contain dirt
leave a clean hand towel or something in his room...so he won't keep using his socks to clean up after uuuumm..well ';business'; . A light yellow towel would not show the stains LOL ! And please wear gloves to do da wash !

No comments:

Post a Comment