Sunday, December 20, 2009

Weird stains on my shirts after I wash them? Help!?

A lot of my dark clothes, especially the dark blue, teal and hot pinks, whenever I was them they look clean and fine then after I put them on it looks like theres a wet spot - but its not wet - and I've tried to wash them again to get rid of it but they wont go away :-\ A lot of my favorite shirts are getting look horrible because of this, most of the spots are about the size of a quarter.Weird stains on my shirts after I wash them? Help!?
I hate it when that happens! It really doesn't matter which laundry detergent I use - the spots are there. I end up rubbing some Spray 'n Wash stain stick on the spots and re-wash them. I tried using hotter water and quality detergent (like Tide) and it didn't seem to help. Make sure you hang up your clothes when you take them outta the dryer - the you can see immediately which ones you need to pre-treat and wash again. Good luck!Weird stains on my shirts after I wash them? Help!?
Its the washer it needs servicing its the oil from transmission leaking.ans yes,your washer has a tranmission.
Read the tag. You're probably not washing them right. They might need handwashing or dry cleaning only, or tumble dry, or air dry... etc.
i think you are washing in hot water and making the colors bleed onto themselves.... to fix it buy some dye the color of the shirts and use as directed, and to prevent it wash them in cold.
I have had the SAME problem forever! And it's driving me nuts! I don't use liquid softener either! The colors are NOT bleeding.... and it's not from cooking. Hopefully someone will have a clue as to what the problem is..... I, too, am sick of ruined clothing!
Sometimes if fabric softener gets directly on the clothing (instead of diluted in water), it can discolor your clothing. But if you are just using powdered soap, I don't know what it could be!
I get them and I was told by the dry cleaner that it's diet cola stains. Looks fine going in, leaves wet-looking spots once dried in the dryer....
could it be oil , maybe little splat麓s of oil when your cooking. Try soaking in cold water , then add a tablespoon of baking powder to a small drop of warm water . Lay on top of stain leave for 10 min麓s then wash as normal , this might remove the stain, Happy Easter.
Do you use fabric softener??? Because if you do, that could be the problem. Fabric softener has a tendancy to stain clothes in the wash. Try washing them without fabric softener and you'll see a difference.





If you aren't using softener, there may be something in your water causing this....

No comments:

Post a Comment