Thursday, December 24, 2009

I take clothes out of the wash with mysterious yellow stains?

I've noticed for a while that when I take clothes out of the wash that occasionally one garment or two (usually shirts) will be stained a mysterious light faded yellow color. It looks like a bleach stain, but no one in the house uses bleach. The stain isn't hardened and we do have hard water and a high level of radon (just on the line for regulations). The stains don't go away after washing again, any ideas?I take clothes out of the wash with mysterious yellow stains?
Sometimes the enamel in washers cracks and rust creeps through and can put tiny rust stains on garments. You can try cleaning those spots with rust remover and rewashing, but cleaning anything with heavy duty cleaners may ruin the garment so be aware of that.I take clothes out of the wash with mysterious yellow stains?
I bet you are a student,ha ha it usually happens when you leave washing in the tub to long after it's done
I think it could be rust, how old is your machine?
Is there rust in your washer?

No comments:

Post a Comment