Sunday, December 20, 2009

Mysterious stains found on white clothing after wash?

I've found mysterious yellowish/white stains on white/light clothing after I wash them. (I wash my clothing with Tide). I try to bleach them out later and it doesn't come out. Where are these stains coming from and how come I can't get rid of them? I've already ruin several shirts and sweaters.Mysterious stains found on white clothing after wash?
probably from the drum on your washer is is metal? does it have any chips in the enamel?Mysterious stains found on white clothing after wash?
Simple read the free article below and learn how to get stubborn stains out of whites.


http://www.ehow.com/how_5090324_stubborn-stains-out-whites.html Report Abuse

Sounds like rust stains, iron out will take the yellow stains out but if there are any colored clothing in there it may take the color out also. Do you have a water softener? If so it may be out of salt.
Sounds like rust inside the washer.

No comments:

Post a Comment