Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I get out stains I got from the washing machine? I haven't dried yet...?

One of my blue summer shorts stained almost all of my other clothes... I don't really care about the clothes except the new one I just bought! :(.. I haven't put it in the drier yet so it's not set in...Someone please...How do I get out these blue stains???How do I get out stains I got from the washing machine? I haven't dried yet...?
Take the items stained with the new color and make the hottest wash cycle that you can, add soap and add 1/2 of what they say to add for bleach. As soon as all is mixed in the wash well, turn the washer off for 1 hour to over night. Then resume cycle and check for bluelessness. If some still remains, you can repeat, only leave a little longer in the 1/2 solution of bleach. The tendency is to use more to solve the problem. Use less and lets it soak evenly. If they are all white, a little (KEYWORD LITTLE) blue will make your whites actually appear WHITER. If they are yellow, the blue will make them look greener....not so good! You can repeat this a time or two, after that, I would simple add the blued item in with towels and whites every time until de-blued. I had one that was red for 7 runs. But it finally came out. Be patient, and once an items is de-blued enough, remove it and dry it outside. DO NOT PUT IN THE DRIED UNTIL THE BLUE IS GONE! That way, if some mystery blue streak is still hanging on, you can run it one more time. Hope this helps you! Good luck!How do I get out stains I got from the washing machine? I haven't dried yet...?
I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think you can do much. Maybe try Shout, or some other stain remover, but it probably won't do much.
DON'T DRY IT YET.





heat sets the stain. keep using stain remover a few times.
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment