Sunday, December 20, 2009

What setting do I wash white clothes on, to remove sweat stains?

Hot, warm, or cold?


Also, how do I get old stains out of white clothing?


Is it possible?What setting do I wash white clothes on, to remove sweat stains?
My mum always washed whites on hot but to be honest, I was my on normal 40 degrees and they look just as good as hers.





Usually once a month, I put some Vanish Crystal White in with the wash and they do seem to come out brighter than usual.





I also use Shout stain remover stain on my clothes. If the stains are muddy or look like they are ';hard'; stains, I use their bar soap rubbed in with a soft nail brush then wash as normal. Again, always on a normal 40 degree wash - never any higher.What setting do I wash white clothes on, to remove sweat stains?
If the stains are yellow, there is a product I have seen in the store to remove yellow stains from whites...





Wash in warm or hot water, and use bleach, about 1 cup should work. If the stains are real bad, try opening up the washer after the wash cycle is done, before it starts to rinse, and let the clothes sit for about 1/2 in the warm bleachy water.
If you have perspiration stains, dissolve two (2) full strength aspirin in 1/2 cup water; apply to stain %26amp; eave for a couple of hours before washing. Wash water temperature depends on fabric - check the laundry on the tag %26amp; use your judgment. Good luck.
Pre-treat the stains with Tide, let sit.





Wash in warm water with chlorine bleach.





Old stains are tough. You can try the same thing, but at most it will fade the stains and not remove them.
hot with bleach and spray stain remover on the spot rub it in and then throw it in the hot water. make sure if you use bleach its all white clothes and no colored or darks
Hot water





Your regular laundry detergent you use to wash with. I add clorox 2 and small amount of bleach
get stain remover and noormally whites go on hot
Hot with bleach. Use a pre-treater soap on your stains before washing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment