Sunday, December 20, 2009

Which pre-treater works better on stains Shout or Spray-N-Wash?

Please use examples of personal experiences with both, and why you prefer one over the other.Which pre-treater works better on stains Shout or Spray-N-Wash?
Could not live without Shout- my kids are always staining their clothes and I love Shout. Tried Spray-n-wash and it did not work nearly as well.Which pre-treater works better on stains Shout or Spray-N-Wash?
I have used both, and actually I prefer using Oxy-Clean as a pre-treater. You can mix up a solution of Oxy-Clean in a spray bottle (use mix instructions on container) and it works wonders on removing stains and is safe for all fabrics. It is also great for carpet stains as well.
neither actually. I like using Era its a laundry soap and with a little nail brush to scrub a little works better than both put together
Oxyclean has a new pretreatment spray. It really is the best stuff out there that I have tried.
I have used both of them and they are not the greatest. Honestly, the best stain remover is Goo-gone it removes any kind of stain like oil, paint, gum etc. It's fantastic, try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment