Thursday, December 24, 2009

Where can I find temporary hair dye that won't stain my hair and will wash out in a few days?

I don't want color that will gradually fade over time. I want it to easily wash out so I can go back to blonde. What should I use?Where can I find temporary hair dye that won't stain my hair and will wash out in a few days?
Go to Kroger's, Walgreen's or any drugstore and Get Natural InstinctsWhere can I find temporary hair dye that won't stain my hair and will wash out in a few days?
There are beauty supply shops all around! Just pick one, and if it isn't the store you thought it was, pick another. Although, try not to listen to the owner/cashier/person who works there too much because they like to talk you out of buying something (although I don't see why they should--they're getting money!!) and not explain why if you don't understand. It's kind of frustrating, so make sure you know what you're getting before you actually do it. And if anything should go wrong (e.g., it doesn't wash out, it stains, etc.) then I would call the company and get a refund and possibly a treatment from them. Also, I can't recommend any brand names because... well I'm just not good like that. I can't tell you what's good and what's not because I simply don't know, but I can tell you to think thoroughly before purchasing. And if something should go wrong, call the company (your right as a customer). Good luck and happy dyeing (that sounds nice... well you know what I mean:))
There are many types of ';play'; gels or sprays out there that add temporary color to hair. Unfortunately, with blonde hair, they tend to be a little more than temporary, and end up staining the hair a little longer than what you would want. Try finding some clip in hair extensions if you want to play around.

No comments:

Post a Comment