Sunday, December 20, 2009

On our bed sheets have these weird yellow dark brown stains! I can't wash them out they aren,t pee!!! Help?!?

After washing the sheets, I have noticed that there are these weird yellowish brownish stains. There is no way it is pee, I am guessing it might be sweat! Does anyone have any ideas on how to wash them out? or what they can be??On our bed sheets have these weird yellow dark brown stains! I can't wash them out they aren,t pee!!! Help?!?
It sounds like body soil. If bleach doesn't get it out I doubt it's going to come out. From now on you will just have to wash your sheets more often to keep the soil from building up to such a degree.On our bed sheets have these weird yellow dark brown stains! I can't wash them out they aren,t pee!!! Help?!?
Is it only the sheets? If these spots show on clothes too, it may be rust from the washer. Check the laundry soap aisle to find a product to run through an empty wash load to clear the rust out of the basin.
I get those on our pillows from drooling. If the stains are close to the head area where you sleep than that`s what it is, if not I do not know. Try using Resolve.
It is more than likely sweat. Try to pretreat with some vinegar and use some oxyclean in the wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment