Thursday, December 24, 2009

I washed lights (pinks and yellows) w/a new pair of jeans. How do I get out the blue stains all over them??

Whatever you do, don't put the pinks and yellows in the dryer! It will set in the blue color. You can try and wash it again in cold water to get some more blue color out.


At this point you can try Super Iron Out, a multi-purpose rust stain remover in the washing machine, follow all label directions. Or if anymore else can suggest a product that might help. Good Luck.I washed lights (pinks and yellows) w/a new pair of jeans. How do I get out the blue stains all over them??
I think Shout makes a stain remover now just for that problem. You might possibly dye the whites and pinks...light blue? sorryI washed lights (pinks and yellows) w/a new pair of jeans. How do I get out the blue stains all over them??
Rit color remover in the laundry isle of grocery. Just make sure the clothes are reasonably colorfast, because it takes out color that's not permanent.
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment