Sunday, December 20, 2009

Can I hand wash a white tshirt, and get grass stains off it?

White tshirt.


Red and Blue graphic on front.


Can it be washed in a sink? and get grass stains out?Can I hand wash a white tshirt, and get grass stains off it?
Yes you can. Use a ';Pine-Sol'; cleaner and a small scrub brush in warm water (NOT HOT!) Pine-Sol is more powerful than an oxy cleaner and nowhere near as harsh on fabric as bleach. Remember not to put the shirt in the dryer until the stain is gone.





Good Luck! ;)Can I hand wash a white tshirt, and get grass stains off it?
Sure, I have a tide rotational brush that when I spray or rub stain remover over a stained garment, it comes out. Some stains may require more than one application. The rotation brush permeates the area and lifts the stain, it is 99.9 % effective.
yes either try oxi clean or bleach well good luck but make sure your careful so that you don't the red and the blue on the front.
me again, yes try the oxy good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment