Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have rust stains in my washing machine. Is there any way of getting of rid them?

There's a product on the market called Iron Out. It comes in liquid and powder. I use the powder as an additive to get the yellow discoloration stains from hard water out of my whites, and the drum of the washer also comes clean at the same time. The directions for this is on the package. Good luck!I have rust stains in my washing machine. Is there any way of getting of rid them?
Try CLR or Lime AwayI have rust stains in my washing machine. Is there any way of getting of rid them?
Janitorial Supply should have a rust remover that you can use. If not that try Navel Jelly from the auto parts store.
try a product called CLR that cleans calcium, lime and rust stains
Try scrubbing them with wd40
fill the tub up and then put in CLR thats the name of the product and let soak then scrub should come out that stuff works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment