Thursday, December 24, 2009

How to remove the brown stains on my bed comforter( the washing machine burnt it)?

I should have forced it to my small washing machine. It has brown stains now ....I took it to professional cleaner but they told me that they those stains are permanent. Is there aything i can do?How to remove the brown stains on my bed comforter( the washing machine burnt it)?
The stains are permanent but what you CAN do is buy a duvet cover and put the old comforter inside and then you will have a new bed cover.How to remove the brown stains on my bed comforter( the washing machine burnt it)?
Burnt is burnt....it's not a stain. The fibers are burnt and turned brown.....nothing you can do about that now. That like trying to turn a piece of black charcoal into a piece of tan wood...it ain't going to happen.





Sorry for the bad news...but you can try everything you want to out there until the cows come home, and all you will do is wear out the rest of it.
Try Oxyclean
try to shout it out [:


[try shout]


if it doesnt work, im sorry.


]:





good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment