Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I keep the collars of my white shirts clean? Are there stain repellents that don't wash off? Thanks.

All of the stain repellents that I know of must be reapplied frequently. I would prefer something that only has to be applied once (or at least infrequently). I know that companies sell stain resistant shirts, but I don't want to purchase them since I already have shirts.





Thanks for your help!!How can I keep the collars of my white shirts clean? Are there stain repellents that don't wash off? Thanks.
I use sizing spray and iron the collars after spraying with it, twice.





My husbands dress shirts never got dirty.





Do it every two or three washings.How can I keep the collars of my white shirts clean? Are there stain repellents that don't wash off? Thanks.
wash your neck
I really don't know of anything to use to repel stains, unless you use the stain guard for furniture.


Sometimes having them very heavy starched will repel stains....Either at the cleaners or buying a heavy spray starch and starching them yourself at home

No comments:

Post a Comment