Thursday, December 24, 2009

I have a RED unknown stain in my AE Henley I KNOW it won't WASH out, any other way to get rid of it?

I need a way to either cover it up or get rid of it, any help is needed! :)I have a RED unknown stain in my AE Henley I KNOW it won't WASH out, any other way to get rid of it?
Maybe if you tried one of those Tide To Go pens it would take some of the stain out..? They usually work on mystery stains. Good luck with getting your stain out!!!I have a RED unknown stain in my AE Henley I KNOW it won't WASH out, any other way to get rid of it?
I really like a product called ZOUT.


We have three boys %26amp; so far it has gotten out whatever I have used it on including, blood, rust, chocolate, grease %26amp; grass.
If it's a washable fabric, soak it in cool water with a couple capfuls of dishwash liquid, rubbing gently from time to time. If that doesn't work, you could try soaking it in milk. These two remedies work well for blood and other protein stains. If it doesn't come out, Do Not Put It In a Dryer. Once you do, the stain will set in and not come out by any means. Then your only remedy will be to sew an applique (patch) over it.
Red is probably rust of some sort. Look for a product called Whink's in the local grocery store and try that.
Try hairspray on it,,,, rub a bit, then rinse with cold water, do not put in dryer... it will set the stain...


also, may try oxy clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment