Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bright orange stains on clothes before and/or after I wash?

I have been getting these bright orange stains (that resemble a bleach stain) after my clothes get washed. BUT-I just bought a new pair of khakis and got the same stains on them before even having them washed.





Any thoughts?Bright orange stains on clothes before and/or after I wash?
You have a high iron content in the water, or the pipes are severely rusted. Have the pipes inspected, or install a water softener.Bright orange stains on clothes before and/or after I wash?
No clue
Sometimes the rim of the washing machine can collect all sorts of chemicals that go into your wash.





But if you didn't wash them yet its possible you washed something, put it in the basket and the basket got contaminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment