Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why is my washing machine staining my whites??

Every time I do a white wash they seem to come out a sort of cream colour. I have tried to clean the machine by doing the hottest wash possible with no clothes in it but it is still happening? Any ideas????Why is my washing machine staining my whites??
You could try Tide White or Oxy clean. Or when you run the hottest cycle (empty) put in a cup of bleach. Or when you are washing your whites put in a cup of white vinegar. Good Luck:)Why is my washing machine staining my whites??
Cleaning the machine with hot water is good but maybe add some bleach or vinegar you may have some sort of build up


that stains your whites. Good luck with the Wash Day Blues.
Run a wash load of bleach water, no clothing.
wash out your machine with vinegar, or CLR, rinse it well...after cleaning
there is a product called IRON OUT... the wash basin of your washer might have some rust in it


try the iron out in an empty load... it will remove the rust


and might help!
Excellent article that addresses your concerns right here:


http://www.apwagner.com/appliancerepairc鈥?/a>
Sounds like it could be iron in your water. You may need a water softener to remove the iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment