Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to remove a washed in stain?

So i have a white dress shirt with a small dark stain on the collar. i have already tried washing it and it hasn't come off. i have tried


oxy-clean and dabbing a little bleach on to it and still nothing. the stain might be very small but just annoys the hell out of me, so is there anywayto remove it?








on a side note is there anyway to clean the canvas on a pair of black authentic Vans?





thanks so much and happy holidaysHow to remove a washed in stain?
My husband gets his white shirts really gross at work (hes an electrician) I just soak them in bleach water for a while. Sometimes over night and it comes out. I'm not sure what material your shirt is, be careful it could yellow the shirt.





I use cloths and toothbrushes (old ones of course) to clean shoes. I would use a TINY drop of laundry detergent mixed with water. But since they are canvas when they dry they will be stiff and uncomfy till you break them in again. Try not to get the inside wet. I did that with mine and they were never the same.How to remove a washed in stain?
I'd love to be able to give u a plus answer but my ex perience tells me that once u have treated, washed and dried an article of clothing there's no way the stain will come out. Sorry! u have a happy Christmas though.
This is a good web site for all stain problems.
Just try to find some stain remover. Try to ask the sales girl when you buy some.

No comments:

Post a Comment