Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do most of my shirts get stained from washing them?

Lately I've been noticing that alot of shirts are being stained from washing them. Mostly it's just blue and grey shirts but still, the stains are lame.





There not big but noticeable, I believed it was from my washing liquid so I tried powders but that didn't work either.





Can anyone tell me why my stuff is getting stained and also is there any way to get them out?





Thanks!Why do most of my shirts get stained from washing them?
The stains could come from any number of sources!


First of all, were the shirts prestained? Try a prestain treatment!


Is Your water Hard Water with Iron in it? Try Calgon water treatment, or Bluing!


What temperature water are You using? Try Cold water, %26amp;/or an all color Woolite! The type of cloth matters as well, synthetic vs. natural!


Good Luck!
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment