Thursday, January 7, 2010

I play paintball and i used my car as a barrier, it was shot and now the car is stained and they dont wash off?

My friend bought brass eagle Monster Balls, green fill. the car was shot with 5 different types of paint all different colors. Took the car through a car wash and all colors came off but green. Now the paint is stained on the car and a simple car wash/hand wash or even a power washer wont bring the nasty gel/paint off my car. Any helpI play paintball and i used my car as a barrier, it was shot and now the car is stained and they dont wash off?
Monsterballs, those will stain anything and are becoming banned at most fields.





Dollar stores typically have a cleaner called ';AWESOME';, it should take it off just fine.I play paintball and i used my car as a barrier, it was shot and now the car is stained and they dont wash off?
Try cutting compound and elbow grease.
that is why monsterballs suck, they suck in every way possible.
just shoot it some more and make the whole thing green

No comments:

Post a Comment