Thursday, January 7, 2010

What can make me whole again? What can wash away my stain? Nothing but the?

...blood of Jesus.What can make me whole again? What can wash away my stain? Nothing but the?
...Son of God. He died on the cross so your sins could be forgiven. Repent and turn away from your sins. Accept Jesus into your life. He is coming soon! Allow Him into your life before it is to late. This message is not just for your but for all to hear(read). He loves you and would love nothing more than to have everyone know Him. Sadly, many will not listen; this has been prophesied. However, it is not to late;come to Him before your heart is hardened from turning away from Him to much!What can make me whole again? What can wash away my stain? Nothing but the?
.......Nothing but the blood of Jesus.


Oh, precious is the flow that makes me white as snow,


no other fount I know.


nothing but the blood of Jesus.





Thank you for your question!


I love hymns about the blood of Christ.


Here's a line from a hymn and I do not know the title....





There is a fountain filled with blood


drawn from Emmanuel's veins


and sinners plunged beneath that flood


lose all their guilty stains.
';sincerely feeling lower than the straw in the street, devoid of all sense of false prestige and ready to offer all respects to others. In such a state of mind one can chant the holly names of the Lord constantly.';





Krishna Chaitanya Prabhu Nityananda
NEW Tide with stain remover. Use underwear when you sleep to help prevent ';staining'; incidents.
The blood of Jesus Christ and the forgiveness, love, grace, and mercy God.
Masterplan


-Sail On


-Soulburn


-Wounds
bleach might get rid of your stain.
blood of Jesus.


An elderly neighbor of mine sings that hymn a lot.
Nothing but going myth free....
Blood of Jesus.


Such a pretty hymn. :)
blood of Jesus.
blood of JESUS
blood of Jesus. Oh, precious is the flow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment