Thursday, January 7, 2010

How to remove detergent/washing powder that stained my shirt?

I used Ariel washing powder to wash a shirt, and one of the little blue particles stained my shirt. How to remove it??How to remove detergent/washing powder that stained my shirt?
The stain will probably wash out after a few washings.





Try adding Oxiclean to your washes.





Also, if the shirt can tolerate hot water, use the Hot water setting to wash it.How to remove detergent/washing powder that stained my shirt?
Pretreat it with this lovely product called folex. Cleans everything from carpets to clothes. They sell it at lowes for $2.50ish? Pretty cheap and does wonders.
Hey Ariel dose not leave any stain on cloth. May be it is something else stain.





Try dry clean for that.
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment