Thursday, January 7, 2010

I got ketchup stains on a cotton shirt, wiped it with water right away and pretreated it before washing.?

After washing it, I placed it in the dryer and noticed after it dried that the stain reappeared. Is there any methods for removing it or am I screwed for drying it, setting the stain in? It's an $80 shirt so I was hoping theres something to save it. Thanks.I got ketchup stains on a cotton shirt, wiped it with water right away and pretreated it before washing.?
Make a paste with an ';oxy'; cleaner and let it set for a few days. Rewash but DO NOT put the shirt in the dryer. Let it air dry. Repeat the paste treatment until the stain is gone.





Good Luck! ;)I got ketchup stains on a cotton shirt, wiped it with water right away and pretreated it before washing.?
Zout. Zout is a marvelous stain remover which I have successfully used on cotton and cotton/polyester blends. Zout GUARANTEES specific stain removal or your money back. And, it does work on tomato stains.





For more information, contact www.zout.com
apply mayonaise before washing for two weeks. it'll work. trust me. i work in a laundromat.
You can try scrubbing it with a toothbrush and a little detergent, rinsing it then repeating until hopefully, it comes all the way out.





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment