Thursday, January 7, 2010

I tried to wash a stain on my satin prom dress! this has made it much worse! prom is in 4 weeks! help?!?

Blackcurrant juice was spilt on my silver satin prom dress, and stupidly i tried to wash it out myself. This has made it a million times worse and theres now a huge dark stain on the side of my dress. Can it be saved? Or should i buy a new one? Bear in mind my prom is in 4 weeks! :| help?!I tried to wash a stain on my satin prom dress! this has made it much worse! prom is in 4 weeks! help?!?
The quicker you get it to the dry cleaners, the better chance you have at getting it saved. It will cost a lot less than a new dress, and they have products that can get stuff out of clothes that normal off the shelf products couldn't do.
  • viruses
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment