Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hallelujah, and all my stains are washed away?

Todd AgnewHallelujah, and all my stains are washed away?
thank you Report Abuse
Hallelujah, and all my stains are washed away?
Amazing grace, how sweet the sound


That saved a wretch like me


I once was lost but now I'm found


Was blind but now I see so clearly





Chorus:


Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me


Hallelujah, all my stains are washed away, washed away





'Twas grace that taught my heart to fear


And grace my fears relieved


How precious did that grace appear


The hour I first believed





Chorus





When we've been there ten thousand years


Bright shining as the sun


We've no less days to sing Your praise


Than when we first begun





Chorus





Chorus
Oh, Happy Day...oh Happy Day...when Jesus washed....oh when Jesus washed...he washed my sins away!!


Love Makes Everything Good
Far from it
Bleach works well.
Amen..now i just gotta put you through the spin cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment